The United States is one of the most popular countries for people looking to work abroad. However, getting a job in the US is not as easy as it might seem at first.
The main problem that you will be faced with when trying to immigrate to America is the US work visa process that allows you to work and live legally in the nation. To do this you will first have to search for a company that will sponsor you in obtaining a visa.
Below you will find a list of the main job search websites in the United States.
10 US job search websites
- Careerjet.com: One of the most important US job search sites with offers available throughout the country.
- LinkedIn: The most popular professional social network in the world facilitates the job search in the United States.
- Glassdoor.com: A career community that helps people connect with one another, network and find work.
- US.jobs: A National Labor Exchange website designed to directly connect employers and jobseekers.
- Monster.com: One of the most popular global job search sites in which you can upload your CV/resume and find a job.
- CareerBuilder.com: a leading job board that provides local and national listings.
- TweetMyJobs.com: the leading global social and mobile recruiting platform.
- Higheredjobs.com: website dedicated to posting US employment positions in higher education and university institutions.
- iHipo.com: a website for recent graduates with jobs and internship opportunities posted for the US and around the world.
- Simplyhired.com: A very useful website for foreigners since they can find various job offers from companies that are willing to sponsor them through the foreign visa process. You can search the city, company and profession.